For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Friday, September 22, 2017

The Last Word


Near the end of the Apostle Paul's life, he wrote: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." The last words may not totally reveal the truth person but they do speak volumes.  Check out these famous last words.

"I don't know what I may seem to the world. But as to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than the ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.-Isaac Newton

"I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have" -Leonardo da Vinci

"I am just going outside and I may be some time" -Lawrence Oates (Oates was an explorer on the doomed Scott expedition to the South Pole that  sacrificed himself in an attempt to save his starving companions.)

"I am still in the land of the dying; I shall be in the land of the living soon." -John Newton

"I have taken care of everything in the course of my life, only not for death, and now I have to die completely unprepared." -Cesare Borgia