For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Seven Outstanding Quotes on Motherhood

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you." - Exodus 20:12

"Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons." ~Napoleon Bonaparte

"The best academy, a mother's knee." ~James Russell Lowell

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." ~George Washington

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." ~Henry Ward Beecher

"There is more power in a mother's hand than in a king's scepter." ~Billy Sunday

"The impression that a praying mother leaves upon her children is life-long. Perhaps when you are dead and gone your prayer will be answered."
~Dwight L. Moody


No comments: