For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Today's Quotation: Self-Control

"I have had more trouble with myself than with any other man I've met." -Dwight Moody

"Our minds are mental greenhouses where unlawful thoughts, once planted, are nurtured and watered before being transplanted into the real world of unlawful actions... These actions are savored in the mind long before they are enjoyed in reality. The thought life, then, is our first line of defense in the battle of self-control." ~Jerry Bridges

"For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do...O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord." ~Apostle Paul, Romans 7:18-19, 24-25a




No comments: