For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today's Quote: "Today I Live!"

"My past may discourage me and my future may frighten me, but 'the life I now live' today can be enriching and encouraging because 'Christ lives in me' (Gal. 2:20)." - Warren W. Wiersbe, Jesus in the Present Tense The I AM Statements of Christ (p. 12). David C. Cook. Kindle Edition.

May we suggest For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom

No comments: